The apartment contest is a kind of a weekly ranking (similar to the Podium) based on the ratings every Lady has casted for her Apartment within a 1-week period.
All rules applied to the Podium, are valid for the Apartment contest too:
- All Ladies below 10th level are not allowed to vote for other Ladies’ Apartments;
- A Lady cannot vote for herself;
- Every player is allowed to vote for a particular Lady once in 24 hours;
- The ratings available for the Apartments are from -2 to +3 (-1 to +4 if the Interior designer talent has been activated);
- Players cannot vote for Ladies who have won all Apartment contest awards;
- Every player can win only once each of the 3 winner positions in the Apartment contest.
Note that the type of the Apartment (whether it is a Studio or an Estate) doesn't matter. When a player changes their Apartment they don’t lose the rating they have casted so far.
Each Monday the 3 Apartments having the highest rating for the particular week are placed on a Podium for 7 days until the next Monday when the new Apartment contest winners are formed. Every winner receives a unique statuette for their Apartment that cannot be obtained in any other way and the following awards:
- Golden statuette on the profile page;
- Golden statuette available for decorating the Apartment;
- 10 000 Lady Dollars.
- Silver statuette on the profile page;
- Silver statuette available for decorating the Apartment;
- 7 000 Lady Dollars.
- Bronze statuette on the profile page;
- Bronze statuette available for decorating the Apartment;
- 5 000 Lady Dollars.
Once a Lady has become first, second or third in the Apartment contest, she can’t get the same prize again even if she has gathered enough rating for that prize – the next Lady in the ranking will. Once a Lady wins all three awards at the podium (gold, silver and bronze) voting for her is not available any more.
Below the three winners in the Podium you can see:
- Apartment rankings – the top 20 Ladies ranked by the Apartment ratings they have gained;
- Positive voters – the top 10 Ladies that have voted positive (positive + negative);
- Negative voters – the top 10 Ladies that have voted negative.
The ranking is done every Monday afternoon – the votes are reset and the voting for the next week starts.
This type of ranking is accessible through the Podium button on each page.