The Renegades are non-player characters (NPCs). This means that they are commanded by the game itself.
- When you attack certain renegade you get upgrade points from it. The UPs are very important because without them you cannot upgrade your ships.
There are several principles that renegades follows:
- There can be only one renegade at a time per Solar system.
- This renegade is visible for all players in the galaxy/solar system but it has unique tier depending on players development.
- You cannot attack renegades from Team planets.
- You can attack renegades only from Single planet on flight Attack Renegade.
- You cannot attack renegades with Spy probe/Spybot/Nox mind only.
- You will get UPs only if you win the battle or you end in draw.
- You will not get UPs for defeat.
- Each renegade can have random template depending on players development.
- Each renegade can fly in one solar system from 1 to 3 hours then it expires.
- Approximately 1 hour after the previous renegade expire - the new onerespawn on random coordinates in the same solar system.
- Renegades can respawn either on free coordinates or on players planet.
- Each renegade tier has different ships upgrade level. It starts from levle 0 on Tier I and can reach to level 9 on Tier 10 (Level 14 for Endless universes).
- Also after each successfull attack (when you get a Victory) the level of the ships increases. So if you attack 10 times Tier 1 - the 10th time ships will be on level 9.
- If you attack the Renegades with 95% or more population of your current hangar limit you can get up to 6 times more Upgrade points.
- There are 10 tiers of renegades depending on players Shipyard level.
- Each tier contains different types of ships.
|Heavy fighter||Heavy fighter|
Each tier has up to 3 templates that are generated random when the renegade is respawn. To see what template exactly you need to fight you need to send Spy renegade flight.
The ships in the template are divided by percentage. They cannot be more than 100% and these 100% are equal to your population that you send in the Attack Renegade flight.
For example:If you spy a Tier II Renegade and you see that it has 60% Raiders and 10% Fgihters, this mean that if you send 2000 population (no matter of the ships). The Renegade will have 1200 Raiders and 40 Fighters.
Each tier has default science, admiral stats and admiral skills. Detailed information you can find at the table below:
|Laser Beam||Admiral Skill||1||1||2||2||3||3|
|Ion Charger||Admiral Skill||1||1||2||2||3||3|
|Plasma Optimizer||Admiral Skill||1||1||2||2||3||3|
|Attack Forcer||Admiral Skill||1||1||2||2|
|Shield Master||Admiral Skill||1||1||2||2||3||3|
|Ships Master||Admiral Skill||1||1||2||2||3||3|
|Defence Master||Admiral Skill||1||1||2||2||3||3|
|Ultimate Defender||Admiral Skill||1||1||2||2|