The Instant services allows you to receive their bonus immediately. They have limitation of use and cost Credits to be activated. There are several types of Instant services:
- Resource purchase;
- Instant building;
- Instant research;
- Ozone purchase;
- Vacation mode;
Players have the option to buy additional economic resources which are paid for either with Credits or with Stars. This option can be used only once per 24 hours per Planet. Meaning that each Planet can use the option independently from other Planets. The resources granted are equal to the Planet’s resource income for 10 hours. This option will cost you 45 Credits or 8 Stars.
Note that if you purchase resources, but you don’t have enough room to store them, the amount of resources over the limit is lost.
Players have the option to instantly complete a building, which is under construction. This option is paid for with Credits. It can be used 2 times in 24 hours (3 if Premium account is activated, 4 if Platinum account is activated), for each of your Planets, separately. The cost of instantly completing buildings depends on the remaining construction time. For each hour of construction time remaining the price is 15 Credits.
You can use this option only if building construction has already started.
Players have the option to instantly complete a scientific research. This option is paid for with Credits. It can be used once per 72 hours. The cost of instantly completing research depends on the time remaining until the Science is researched. For each hour of time remaining the price is 15 Credits.
You can use this option only if the research has begun.
The science Parallel Universes cannot be finished instantly.
Since Ozone is very important for every Planet’s climate and ecology, a player may have a lot of troubles due to lack of Ozone. For that reason there is an option to Purchase Ozone which is instantly added to the Planet’s Ozone levels. The Ozone is paid for with Credit. This option can be used once per 48 hours, for each Planet.
Note: All amounts of Ozone above the maximum are lost.
The Protection mode is a Premium service that makes it impossible for anyone to attack, send pirate flights or spy on the player, who has activated it. The player is still able to use their account as usual, except that they can only attack and spy on inactive players. All other flights to the Player's planet (and the Team Planet) are active. The Protection lasts for 72 hours. After it has expired the player must always wait at least 48 hours in order to start another one (regardless if the expired mode is a regular Protection or a Platinum protection).
- This mode will not protect you from flights which are already in progress at the moment of activating it. It will only protect you from flights that are started after the mode is activated.
- The Protection can be activated only once per month (in this case a month is a calendar month - for example: from the 1st to the 31st of January) but you have the additional option to activate Platinum Protection if you need more time to recover or form your fleet. A player can activate as many Protection modes as they want in a Game Round.
The first activation of Protection mode is free and every subsequent activation costs 50 Credits more than the previous, until the seventh. When a new Round starts counting of activations begins from 0.
Vacation mode is for players which, for one reason or another, will temporarily not be able to tend to their account. Activating Vacation mode totally blocks a player’s account – no resources are gained, no buildings, ships or defense are constructed, the player cannot start any Flights and no Flights can be sent to the Player.
- This mode will not protect you from from flights which are already in progress at the moment of activating it. It will only protect you from flights that are started after the mode is activated.
- The mode lasts for 20 days unless the player stops it manually.
- If the player wants to stop the Vacation mode in the first 24 hours after activation, they must pay 100 Credits.
- After Vacation mode has ended or has been stopped the player must always wait at least 48 hours in order to start another one (regardless if the expired mode is a regular Vacation or a Platinum Vacation).
- Every player can activate this mode up to 3 times a month, besides the activation of Platinum Vacation (in this case a month is a calendar month; for example: from the 1st to the 31st of January).
If a player doesn't log in for 14 days during vacation mode all their resources that have amounts over 500 000 will be reduced to 500 000.