Sun Battles are special type of confrontation. In Sun battles the Attacker is a Team planet owned by an Alliance and the defenders can be several players or the Sun itself.
Every Sun Battle lasts 12 battle rounds or until one side is defeated.
Course of battle
The Sun itself participate as an unit in each Sun battle when it has atleast 1 day of Life. It have Life and Attack depending if there is Sun Support or not.
When there is Sun Support
- Suns Life is equal to the ( left days / coefficient ) * 1,000,000.
- Suns Attack is equal to the ( left days / coefficient) * 3,000.
When there are Supporters the Sun unit could be more than one:
- Suns amount = left days / coefficient
Where this coefficient = supporters population / 25,112.
In this case the Sun receive the highest science levels of the supporters.
Note that the Sun fire with Laser and have Light Armor.
When there isn't Sun Support
- Suns Life is equal to the left days * 1,000,000. For Sun with 20 days its Life will be 20 000 000.
- Suns Attack is equal to the left days * 3,000. For Sun with 20 days its Attack will be 60 000.
There aren't any science involve in this case.
At the end of each battle if there are left units on the attacker side (the Attacker is the Winner or the battle is Draw) a special chance is calculated. This chance determinates whether the Attacker will receive a Crystal or not when the Sun is defeated. The attacking Alliance receive a Crystal which they don’t have.
- For Suns with 0 days of life at the begining of the battle this chance is 25% if the Attacker is the Winner or the battle is Draw.
- For Suns with 1 or more days of life at the begining of the battle this chance is:
- 75% if the Attacker is the Winner.
- 50% if the battle is Draw.
For their efforts Supporters receive triple more Battle points and up to 50% of their dead units back to their planets.
The returned units are calculated separately for each flight, not for each supporter. So if you send two flights with 11 and 9 units in it (Total of 20 units), you will not receive 10 units back, but 5 and 4 units.