It is important, for every ruler, to have gold, apart from bringing prestige it also helps then developing a castle and training army. The Mongols gain 10% more gold than other nations, which helps them acquire it easier. This very important, especially at stages in the game where gold is needed a lot. Every army needs to have cavalry in it, Mongols train it more easily because they need 10% less time as compared to other nations. When in need to transport resources, Mongols are in an excellent position because their traders carry 20% more resources. Furthermore they upgrade their units 10% faster than others (doesn’t apply to veteran upgrade). Mongols are also able to steal 25% of the resources that the enemy has hidden in the shelter. When attacking the enemy’s wall can be an obstacle difficult to overcome. Mongols don’t worry all that much because their units receive a bonus of 20% on their attack when hitting a wall. This is one of the reasons why they are a nation excellent for surprise attacks that devastate enemies.
The nation gets the following bonuses:
- 10% Increased Gold gaining rate;
- 10% Faster Cavalry Training (including Archer Cavalry);
- 20% Increased Cargo of Merchants;
- 10% Faster Upgrade for All units (Including Veteran Upgrade if it is paid for in Resources);
- Steals 25% of the Resources hidden in the opponent's Shelter after successful attack.
- 20% Increased damage for all type of units against Walls;
Special unit: Chengiz Khan Guard
The Mongols’ special unit – Chengiz Khan Guard gives a bonus to the skill Scout.