There are 12 Nations in Khan Wars. Each one of them has its own Special Battle Unit and gives you a different kind of bonuses. Each race receives a range of bonuses apart from the ones given by the special units.
Here are a few examples:
- 1 Bigger Storage/Shelter/Tower capacity;
- 2 Ability to train your units at lower price;
- 3 Ability to train your units faster;
- 4 You could take advantage of the ability to Heal wounded soldiers after a Battle;
- 5 Additional bonus on the gaining rate of a certain resource type;
Britons gain 10% more Gold. By developing the Finance Skill to Advanced level you will gain: 10% + 10% = 20% more Gold.
These are just a few of all the bonuses that each race has. They are designed to help players in their development according to the game strategy they have chosen.
You could develop your Skills according to the Nation chosen to increase your abilities and take the maximum out of your Army.
IMPORTANT: You choose your Nation during registration and you cannot change it until the end of the game Round, so choose carefully and wisely.